developed software based on OS, Windows, is an automation development tool applicable to monitor/control of all automation fields.
Autobase, installed in computers connected to automation equipment (PLC/Controller) on the field, monitors and controls measured values/set points, and the state of different machinery.
Including not only basic functions for monitor / control, but also all features in need of automation, an AUTOBASE product is enough at any automation fields,
1. Autobase Features
- Automation development tools practicable in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7
- Field monitor with realistic animation graphic objects (Provides anmiation library)
- A computer installed a package : PLC(Controller) 1:1~256 Possible to connect.
- Shares mutual data communicating completely with all Autobase programs connected to the local network or the internet.
- A computer installed a package : PLC(Controller) 1:1~256 Possible to connect
(Acceptable structurally for 4 Giga tags. Recommended 2 hundred thousand tags and below.)
- Simply available to monitor/control the field using the web server on the internet.
- Support different communication methods.
(RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, GP-IB, Internal Card, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DDE, OPC, ODBC,OLEDB, USB, etc.)
- Can build the Distributed Control System (DCS) simply, once a network is created into each computer.
- Real time and Historical Multi trend functions.
- A variety of development tools included (graphic, report editor, animation, tag editor, communication editor, picture library)
- C/C++ script language support (each script for each object provided)
- Able to share data with external data by using ODBC/OLEDB.
- A variety of Control Block(Demand Control, Annual Schedule Demand Control, etc.)
2. System Configuration Exmaples
||[ HVAC ]
The HVAC Control System aims to manage temperature/humidity of the whole building and PCL is in charge of operation in each section. PC sets target temperature/humidity necessary for running and integrates the command information of individual sections and reviews the status and resends the instruction. Printers are configured to write report daily and to print, and to make reaction velocity rapid by increasing PLC communication speed using TCP/IP.
||[ Lighting Control ]
Lighting Control has a purpose of managing lighting of the whole building. The monitoring screen supervises the total 7 floors in general, and the each section is operated by the related floor.Users are able to control lighting at a time by putting every light in an office into a group basically based on individual lighting control. According to the schedule, it is programmed to operate ON/OFF automatically, and to reserve schedule. Several PLC is connected to a telecommunication line in parallel using 485 Link functions of PLC.
||[ Remote Monitoring ]
The Remote Monitoring System plays a role to monitor and control the remote fields by using telephone or other networks unlike supervising inside the building. Similarly to monitoring in fields, it is possible to monitor the distant workplaces for 24 hours by exclusive lines. Public Lines, used by dialing in at the appointed hour, are appropriate for monitoring systems where measured values do not change suddenly and significantly.
||[ Computerization of Power ]
The purpose of this system is to manage efficiently energy through calculating cost analysis referring to estimated load analysis following acquiring rapid and exact data using electric load measurement, monitor and control of industrial settings.
The primary and secondary computers monitor the power at the same time, and therefore if the primary one does not work, the secondary will cover it.